Where do I call for water during business hours?
Call our office and leave a message between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm and a customer service representative will contact you for details.

Where do I call for emergency water after regular business hour?
After 5:00pm, weekend and holidays, please contact 407-494-1955.

Do I need to come to the office to start new service?
Yes, each account is required to fill out a customer application (Fee charge added to first bill of $50.00) and place the applicable deposit on the account. Our office is located at 5701 Jones Avenue in Zellwood.

How often will I receive a utility bill?
Meters are read each and every month. We ask our residents to keep the water meter box clear of debris, shrubs, vehicles, etc.

How can I make a payment for my services?
Zellwood Water Users, Inc. offers several options for their residents to pay their bill. We currently offer on-line credit card payment, or you may pay your bill in person in our office with check, cash, money order or credit card. For your convenience, a utility drop box is located at the office located at 5701 Jones Avenue in Zellwood.

What is your mailing address to mail a utility payment?
Please send payment to Zellwood Water Users, Inc., PO Box 865, Zellwood, FL 32798.

Who do I contact to stop/disconnect my utility service? Who do I contact to request my meter rechecked for possible leaks? How may I make an address change for my utility service?
To cancel your service, request a recheck, or to request a change of mailing, please contact us at 407-886-4430 and a customer service representative will assist you.

What are the service fees?
Services fees include a $25.00 service charge for disconnection of service due to non-payment on the account and a $25.00 service fee for any returned check item, and a $50.00 application Fee.